Reborn Requiem
What are you waiting for? A world of adventure awaits you!
Reborn Requiem
What are you waiting for? A world of adventure awaits you!
Reborn Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reborn Requiem

A new horizon is upon us.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting the Boss

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daichi
[Vongola Famiglia] Newcomer
Daichi

Male
Virgo Tiger

Reborn OC's and other characters
Epicness:
Meeting the Boss Left_bar_bleue1/1Meeting the Boss Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Characters/Levels:

Meeting the Boss Empty
PostSubject: Meeting the Boss   Meeting the Boss I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 11:34 pm

Its warm even inside the buildings its a really nice feeling as he, Daichi walks in the HQ with his pale skin shining in the light his eyes standing out with their blood red color and the way he walks with a calm uncaring attitude. Looking around in search of the Boss, The Vongola boss that is, His boss. Walking toward a random door looking through the glass in search of this so called Boss who's supportable very strong. There's no one there either bored and in search of the boss Daichi sits in front of the door lighting his ring admiring its purple flame, or maybe it was indigo or some weird color like that. To Daichi it was a purple flame that showed he was not an ordinary person nor some one who would care for being special either way. Sitting back he wanted to wait for a chance to see if the boss would pass by.
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Vongola BOSS! {Guardian of Sky}
Vongola BOSS! {Guardian of Sky}
Nexus

Female
Taurus Dog

Epicness:
Characters/Levels:

Meeting the Boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Boss   Meeting the Boss I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 12:32 am

Click. Clack. Click. Clack.

Nexus let the sound of her stiletto ankle boots slamming against the floor empty her head of all thoughts. She could not, would not, let herself break down. Not here. She was a Boss now, and she couldn't let anyone see her cry. It wasn't exactly that she cared what people thought; no, that wasn't it. What kept her on her toes was the idea that she HAD to uphold the reputation of the Vongola Boss. Each boss of this famous Mafia Family was known for either their courage, hard work, or strong personality, or even a combination of all three. Nexus refused to sully a reputation that came from generations of integrity and --

Nexus stopped in her tracks, a startled expression on her face. She saw a boy sitting outside the conference room, someone she had not seen before. She laughed inwardly at the sheer irony of the situation. Just because I want to look dignified doesn't mean I wanted to show my face to anyone just yet, she thought to herself. But nonetheless, it seemed she was being put to the test already. She rolled her shoulders back once more, hoping she looked confident and put-together. She tugged a small smile onto her face, approaching the boy further to stand over him.

"Hello there. What's a young boy like you doing in a place like this? You're always safe here, but I must admit that there are better places for children."

She knelt down next to him, her left knee and upper thigh exposed due to the length of her shorts. She pulled her black cape tight around her shoulders as she spoke again before he had a chance to, noticing that the boy was admiring a ring flame, Mist if she was correct.

"Is that a flame? So you must be in the Mafia. A Vongola member, perhaps...?" She asked with a certain level of apprehension, wondering if this young man was a part of her Family.
Back to top Go down
Daichi
[Vongola Famiglia] Newcomer
Daichi

Male
Virgo Tiger

Epicness:
Characters/Levels:

Meeting the Boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Boss   Meeting the Boss I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 12:12 pm

"This flame is a nice one... Huh? Who do you think you are asking about my Family your either a dead man or..." He paused as he looked up to see a girl that seemed to be either in her teens or early twenties. With a slightly perverted smile he examined the girl he wondered who she was and how important she was to the Vongola who had taken him in with out question. "I'm a Hit-Man for the Vongola. Who might you be beautiful?" He said standing up his eyes given off a strange glow as he continued to see what he might be able to spot on the girl's body. An exposed strap maybe? Or a bit of skin showing down stairs? Either way it didn't matter as long as he might get a bit of a view.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meeting the Boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Boss   Meeting the Boss I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting the Boss
Page 1 of 1