Reborn Requiem
What are you waiting for? A world of adventure awaits you!
Reborn Requiem
What are you waiting for? A world of adventure awaits you!
Reborn Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reborn Requiem

A new horizon is upon us.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What Grinds your Gears? [Complaints]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Luna
Mothy Mod of Doom
Mothy Mod of Doom
Luna

Female
Taurus Monkey

What Grinds your Gears? [Complaints] Empty
PostSubject: What Grinds your Gears? [Complaints]   What Grinds your Gears? [Complaints] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:50 pm

Something annoys the hell out of you on this forum?
You have something to say?
THAT'S OKAY!

What Grinds your Gears? [Complaints] Grinds-my-gears1

Post your complaints here - The Mods WILL read (yes, you will certainly be heard)

ATTENTION:

Even though we are online, we though want to keep a friendly and respectful behavior towards those who are also members of this forum - even if you are
angry, make sure that your posts are not considered rude, flaming or even trolling

Back to top Go down
KoutaSato
[Millefore Boss]: The Two-Faced Killer
[Millefore Boss]: The Two-Faced Killer
KoutaSato

Male

Reborn OC's and other characters
Epicness:
What Grinds your Gears? [Complaints] Left_bar_bleue1/1What Grinds your Gears? [Complaints] Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Characters/Levels:

PostSubject: Re: What Grinds your Gears? [Complaints]   What Grinds your Gears? [Complaints] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 1:21 pm

Well, I feel an unusual desire to confess my problems to Peter Griffin. lol!

As a staff member (and Co-Admin) I want to bring it to attention that whenever one visits a new thread, post, or refresh (I may have forgotten something) the music stops and abruptly restarts. I use Google Chrome, so I'm not sure if this affects other browser users.

I don't know if Hizuki can fix it or not, but my solution is to turn off the volume. ._.
Back to top Go down
Hizuki Haruka
The Feared one
The Feared one
Hizuki Haruka

Male
Pisces Dog

Epicness:
What Grinds your Gears? [Complaints] Left_bar_bleue1/1What Grinds your Gears? [Complaints] Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Characters/Levels:

PostSubject: Re: What Grinds your Gears? [Complaints]   What Grinds your Gears? [Complaints] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 3:47 pm

Fixed!

I blew up the player.
Back to top Go down
http://reborn-requiem.heavenforum.com
Nexus
Vongola BOSS! {Guardian of Sky}
Vongola BOSS! {Guardian of Sky}
Nexus

Female
Taurus Dog

Epicness:
Characters/Levels:

PostSubject: Re: What Grinds your Gears? [Complaints]   What Grinds your Gears? [Complaints] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 6:29 pm

KoutaSato wrote:
Well, I feel an unusual desire to confess my problems to Peter Griffin. lol!

As a staff member (and Co-Admin) I want to bring it to attention that whenever one visits a new thread, post, or refresh (I may have forgotten something) the music stops and abruptly restarts. I use Google Chrome, so I'm not sure if this affects other browser users.

I don't know if Hizuki can fix it or not, but my solution is to turn off the volume. ._.

THANK YOU. ._.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Mothy Mod of Doom
Mothy Mod of Doom
Luna

Female
Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: What Grinds your Gears? [Complaints]   What Grinds your Gears? [Complaints] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 11:56 am

Yeah, that happened to me too. Whats with the chrome thingy... I am happy it doesnt occur anymore.

What grinds my gears:
I got PMed because of my low activity for about 3 or 4 days summed up. Means,
I wasnt online for 3 or 4 days. And now, RR is dead.
I honestly think that we NEED to go advertisement to get new members. I was online once a day now and nothing really happened. I already talked to Hizuki about this, but I wanted to tell you all in this section. If you have friends, ask them to join... I did as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Grinds your Gears? [Complaints]   What Grinds your Gears? [Complaints] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Grinds your Gears? [Complaints]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reborn Requiem :: Welcome :: Complaints and Errors-
Jump to: