Reborn Requiem
What are you waiting for? A world of adventure awaits you!
Reborn Requiem
What are you waiting for? A world of adventure awaits you!
Reborn Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reborn Requiem

A new horizon is upon us.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lambo adoption(Approved)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lambo
[Vongola Famiglia] Newcomer
Lambo

Reborn OC's and other characters
Epicness:
Lambo adoption(Approved) Left_bar_bleue1/1Lambo adoption(Approved) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Characters/Levels:

Lambo adoption(Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Lambo adoption(Approved)   Lambo adoption(Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 11:23 pm

Name: Lambo
Character: Lambo
Reason why you want this character: He's my favorite character and matches my own personality quite well.
Roleplay Sample: Lambo ran around the house, blinded by a bra wrapped around his head. Narrowily avoiding crashing into objects, he screamed throughout the house, "Missle Launch!" Seemingly tired of his loud noises, Lambo recieved a smack to the face and went flying out the window. He took the bra off his head and looked at his attacker. It was his playmate I-Pin, with her round abnormal head. Lambo bean to cry. "You stupid egg-head!"
I-Pin shed a tear at this remark. She was very sensitive about her head. As Lambo pulled out his 10 year bazooka, I-Pin's head sprouted a timer that began to tick. An explosion shot from Lambo, having pulled the bazooka's trigger on himself.

Out of the smoke came the 15 year old Lambo, with an apron and yellow gloves on, holding a toilet brush. He looked around, curious as to see the situation which had caused his younger self to bring him here. He looked down to see a sweating, nervous looking I-Pin, her timer down to 4. "Hello there young I-Pin...its me Lambo. Did I happen to make you cry?"

I-Pin jumped onto Lambo, clinging tightly to him. Lambo tried to take her off, but had no idea the danger he was in. Lambo petted her head and told her everything would be okay, assuming that she was hugging him. The timer reached its end though, creating a large explosion, destroying everything near them. After it had happened, a charred, crispy Lambo sat in the crater of the explosion. "Gotta...stay...calm..." He began crying loudly into his arms.
Back to top Go down
Hizuki Haruka
The Feared one
The Feared one
Hizuki Haruka

Male
Pisces Dog

Reborn OC's and other characters
Epicness:
Lambo adoption(Approved) Left_bar_bleue1/1Lambo adoption(Approved) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Characters/Levels:

Lambo adoption(Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lambo adoption(Approved)   Lambo adoption(Approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 11:25 pm

Application Approved! Please add this character to your Reborn OC's and other characters section. Which is located at

Profile>Reborn OC's and other characters.

You will be given Moderate Rank. ^^

/Moved to Profiles
Back to top Go down
http://reborn-requiem.heavenforum.com

Lambo adoption(Approved)
Page 1 of 1