Reborn Requiem
What are you waiting for? A world of adventure awaits you!
Reborn Requiem
What are you waiting for? A world of adventure awaits you!
Reborn Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reborn Requiem

A new horizon is upon us.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shocking Collision! Hollows invade Namimori

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Daichi
[Vongola Famiglia] Newcomer
Daichi

Male
Virgo Tiger

Reborn OC's and other characters
Epicness:
Shocking Collision! Hollows invade Namimori Left_bar_bleue1/1Shocking Collision! Hollows invade Namimori Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Characters/Levels:

Shocking Collision! Hollows invade Namimori Empty
PostSubject: Shocking Collision! Hollows invade Namimori   Shocking Collision! Hollows invade Namimori I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 5:54 pm

The wind blew oddly today as Daichi walked the streets of Namimori it felt as if there was something wrong he could feel it, the wind blew strongly as it touched upon his purple hair which glowed in the moon lit night. I've got a bad feeling about tonight... He thought as he walked the moon's light hit the buildings and streets with a odd bright light that grew brighter slowly, the people on the streets went inside feeling odd about the weather as the wind suddenly blew harder a rain sprinkled on a summer night. "What's going on..." Daichi whispered to himself as he suddenly heard an explosion or something of the sort a few blocks away as he continued to walk when he had a sudden feeling something was wrong lighting the purple flame on his ring looking around as he heard something strange what ever it was it felt like trouble, as Daichi felt a cold heartless chill go down his spine something that had no heart unlike Daichi who had a heart but chose not to express to much emotion. Daichi continued to walk as he looked around but he saw nothing...
Back to top Go down
Lambo
[Vongola Famiglia] Newcomer
Lambo

Epicness:
Shocking Collision! Hollows invade Namimori Left_bar_bleue1/1Shocking Collision! Hollows invade Namimori Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Characters/Levels:

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Collision! Hollows invade Namimori   Shocking Collision! Hollows invade Namimori I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 9:05 pm

A 15 year old Lambo was walking the streets, as a ominous wind blew threw Namimori. There was no evidence to suggest that his younger self had been bullied, so he assumed the strong wind had blown the young Lambo off a tall wall and onto the hard cement, where he began to cry and used the 10 year bazooka on himself. As he walked he found a kid who he recognized as his friend and rival, Daichi. "Yo, Daichi. What's going on? Everything seems pretty scary..." Lambo said with a bit of fear. He hated fighting. He wasn't any good at it. If something went down right now his only chance would be to run away and wait for the effects of the 10 year bazooka to wear off. But wait, what if his younger self got killed? Then he would cease to exist. But then again he couldn't have been killed in the past because then he wouldn't exist right now. Lambo held his head, as he had just given himself a headache.
Back to top Go down
Xanxus
Varia Leader
Xanxus

Male

Epicness:
Characters/Levels:

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Collision! Hollows invade Namimori   Shocking Collision! Hollows invade Namimori I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 3:50 am

Xanxus just came out, he did not know what he was doing in this horrible land called, Japan. He could have been with his so called 'family' in his beautiful land, Italy. The Varia Leader started walking, something felt weird he did not know what it was and he did not care, he was The Varia Leader nothing scared him, made him frustrated, or disturbed him that what was trash like people here did. Xanxus then started touching his hair messing it up for some reason, he did not have much to do he was just walking like a normal person that had nothing to do, but Xanxus was no normal person he was a powerful Mafioso that should never be challenged by whoever would try to challenge him. The Young Varia Leader then noticed a sign saying Downtown Nanimori , Xanxus sighed and just entered it he then noticed two people that were in the road, he was nto surprised by any of them they seemed like normal people except the one with purple hair, he had a gun with him, Xanxus was sue they did not just let people run around with guns in Japan. The Young Mafioso then looked at the other person in the area, he looked lazy and his shirt resembled a cow's shirt. The Young Varia Leader then laughed he liked seeing people that looked funny, he then growled and looked at them with a sharp, and fierce gaze after that he started talking "Get out of here, I won't stand here with trash like you if you stay I will not hesitate to kill you guys, I will only let you stay if you guys are..you know what i mean...Vongola." With that he started laughing, he quickly stopped and waited for an answer.

Last edited by KoutaSato on Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:18 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Capitalized your "I"s. Yikes. :D)
Back to top Go down
Hizuki Haruka
The Feared one
The Feared one
Hizuki Haruka

Male
Pisces Dog

Epicness:
Characters/Levels:

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Collision! Hollows invade Namimori   Shocking Collision! Hollows invade Namimori I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 3:56 pm

"So....It seems you're in a bit of a pinch...Vongola." Said Primo from down the street, he walked up slowly, taking in everything around him. He was in the area where Daichi was standing, and touched him on the shoulder. "Do you require my assistance?" He looked up and saw an ugly beast flying towards them, leaping upwards he froze it with his Zero Point Breakthrough. It fell to the ground and shattered into a million pieces, as Giotto landed in front of it, a slight smile on his face.

"I cannot allow anyone to harm Vongola, not while I'm alive." He lit the dying will gloves and held them it front of him. "That is why we're all here, to protect what we love." He was ready to take on the enemy, the battle had just begun.
Back to top Go down
http://reborn-requiem.heavenforum.com
Luna
Mothy Mod of Doom
Mothy Mod of Doom
Luna

Female
Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Collision! Hollows invade Namimori   Shocking Collision! Hollows invade Namimori I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 5:32 pm

OOC: Yea i know it is my turn. But I has some trouble (already Informed Hizuki.) If you want to know, PM me please.

Out of nowhere, a strange sound was suddenly filling the air. The sound was screeching, and the air moved. It seemed to be shoved away to the sides, up and down, and revealed a dark void. It looked like some sort of tapestry which was ripped off a wall. Silent steps, those of a woman.

Short, heels, and very lightly. It seemed that a strange huge power was filling the air, so scaring and cold that the whole area around this strange void seems to freeze. Luna was then taking her first step into the Namimimori town. Her whole appearance was strange. A short, pale young woman with long brown hair, deep green eyes and a mask on the side of her cheek in form of an upper jawbone. A huge hole was in her chest, and her look was the one of a sad kitten.

"... so..." she started to speak. "This... Namimimori Town...?" she asked silently and then looked down on the ground.
"Really?... Is this my aim? It seems.... so strange."

She then suddenly sunk down the air. It seemed like she was walking in the air, like some sort of goddess, she sunk down, the coat following her movements. Without making any sound, she landed on both of her feet.
She walked down the street, well knowing that most of the humans cannot see her.
Most of them. She has to find all those who can.

"I feel lots of high spiritual energies... A lot of talented fighters..."

she said to herself.

"Amazing..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shocking Collision! Hollows invade Namimori   Shocking Collision! Hollows invade Namimori I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shocking Collision! Hollows invade Namimori
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reborn Requiem :: Community :: Normal Reborn Roleplay :: Downtown Namimori-
Jump to: