Reborn Requiem
What are you waiting for? A world of adventure awaits you!
Reborn Requiem
What are you waiting for? A world of adventure awaits you!
Reborn Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reborn Requiem

A new horizon is upon us.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crossover. Tsurikushi and Miku{Private}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hizuki Haruka
The Feared one
The Feared one
Hizuki Haruka

Male
Pisces Dog

Reborn OC's and other characters
Epicness:
Crossover. Tsurikushi and Miku{Private} Left_bar_bleue1/1Crossover. Tsurikushi and Miku{Private} Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Characters/Levels:

Crossover. Tsurikushi and Miku{Private} Empty
PostSubject: Crossover. Tsurikushi and Miku{Private}   Crossover. Tsurikushi and Miku{Private} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 4:57 pm

Tsuri was sitting with one of his legs dangling over the edge of a building, he had know idea how he had ended up in this world, but he didn't care. It would prove interesting at the least. Leaping down from the building, his white labcoat billowing behind him, he landed on the ground, and straightened up instantly.

It was Dusk, early morning, the air was cold, and a brisk wind could be felt whooshing through the vicinity. It was great weather for Tsurikushi, considering he loved cold weather. His spiky emerald hair waving back and forth, he felt the spray of an ocean wave hit his face as it overcame the barrier of the bridge. He stood, overlooking the vast blue sea, wondering....was he alone in this world? How did he end up here? His sunglasses resting on his nose, one could see that his eyes reflected sadness, and loneliness...he longed for companionship. His hands in his pockets, he watched as the waves crashed back and forth, seagulls squawking and fish jumping.

"It really is a fine day..." He said somberly, to no one has his voice was carried away by the wind.
Back to top Go down
http://reborn-requiem.heavenforum.com
Zeria Iiyasei
Hitman
Zeria Iiyasei

Female
Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Crossover. Tsurikushi and Miku{Private}   Crossover. Tsurikushi and Miku{Private} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 5:47 pm

It wouldn't be long before Tsuri would find a companion. At least, someone to talk to anyway. Footsteps could be heard running up the stairway to the rooftop where he sat, and moments later, the doorway flung open, revealing a small-framed girl with cyan-colored hair in two pigtails that flowed down to nearly her ankles. She wore a matching gray skirt and school shirt set with turquoise trim, and matching gray boots up to just past her knees. In her hands was a pink and gray headset. She was panting and her beautiful blue eyes were filled with anxiety and what could only be read as a form of terror.

She slammed the door behind her, spreading out against it and locking it. Moments later, there was pounding, and the sound of fanboys banging against it from the other side. She looked over to the boy sitting over the edge and gasped, running over to him. She approached, then knelt down, looking at him.

"Sumimasen..." (Excuse Me)

Miku tapped him on the shoulder, still panting and worry filled in her eyes.

"Would you be so kind as to help me? I'm being chased by a crowd of boys again and need someone to help me get rid of them..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpsanctum.darkbb.com
Hizuki Haruka
The Feared one
The Feared one
Hizuki Haruka

Male
Pisces Dog

Epicness:
Crossover. Tsurikushi and Miku{Private} Left_bar_bleue1/1Crossover. Tsurikushi and Miku{Private} Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Characters/Levels:

PostSubject: Re: Crossover. Tsurikushi and Miku{Private}   Crossover. Tsurikushi and Miku{Private} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 6:13 pm

Tsuri felt a light tap on his shoulder and turned around to see a girl standing there, he stared at her with his purple eyes for a few seconds...eyes that were deep and obviously had a lot of history. He stood up and looked to where the banging was coming from the door, perhaps he wasn't alone in this world after all.

He walked towards the entrance and stood near it, and sighed. "This feeling.....my body feels so light." He said quietly, for some reason he wanted to help that girl, he didn't know why, nor did he care. He just felt like he had a duty to fulfill. He opened the door and stepped back as about two dozen boys rushed in screaming, however he stood his ground and glared at them with resolve in his eyes. Suddenly the air got cold, perhaps 40 degrees colder, the wind picked up and snow began to fall. The boys began to cough and sneeze before looking at him and screaming.

"MONSTER!"

For his eyes were no longer purple....they were crimson. The fanboys fled in terror and vanished, shortly after the blizzard died down and only Tsurikushi and Miku were left. He turned towards her, his eyes still a blazing crimson.

"Monster huh...I suppose that fits a freak like me, don't you think?" He said coolly.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Hitman
Zeria Iiyasei

Female
Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Crossover. Tsurikushi and Miku{Private}   Crossover. Tsurikushi and Miku{Private} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 6:29 pm

Miku could only watch in amazement as the boy got up, his violet eyes turning a dark crimson. The fanboys rushed out from behind the door, trying to run to get to her...but the boy held them back somewhoe with odd magic. She shivered as the cold descended, but couldn't help but smile when the fanboys all ran off. Though she didn't like what his words were. She frowned, her expression softening. She glided over to him, her eyes the softest blue as she looked up at him almost sadly.

"You're not a freak OR a monster..."

She smiled, the expression of complete happiness and gratefulness.

"You saved me....I'm so thankful for that..."

Miku spontaneously hugged him tightly, tears welling in her eyes.

"Thank you so much! I was so scared they were going to crowd and hurt me!"
Back to top Go down
Hizuki Haruka
The Feared one
The Feared one
Hizuki Haruka

Male
Pisces Dog

Epicness:
Characters/Levels:

PostSubject: Re: Crossover. Tsurikushi and Miku{Private}   Crossover. Tsurikushi and Miku{Private} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 6:44 pm

Tsuri was taken aback, no one had ever been so kind to him before. He had always lived in darkness...alone, the only thing that kept him company was himself. He disengaged from her and kept his distance, his eyes reverting back to the melancholy purple from before.

"I did what I thought was right...I don't know...my body acted on its own.." He said quietly, he wasn't good at interacting with people. Turning around he simply said.

"My name is Tsurikushi Yunikura, nice to meet you." He then held his head like he had a headache. "And I have no idea how I ended up here, one moment I was asleep in my room, the other moment I'm on this roof."

He looked over the roof and saw the fans surging below. "Pretty famous aren't you? Heh...what I'd kill to be loved like that." He said quietly
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Hitman
Zeria Iiyasei

Female
Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Crossover. Tsurikushi and Miku{Private}   Crossover. Tsurikushi and Miku{Private} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 6:48 pm

Miku blushed and stepped back. It seemed she'd made him uncomfortable. She nibbled almost nervously on her lower lip.

"Gomen. I didn't mean to bother you"

She looked up at him, tipping her head to the side. But he seemed so sad again. She didn't want him to be sad. The whole reason she sang was to make people smile and be happy. She wanted the whole world to be filled with smiles. Even his. So she stepped back over to him, putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Ne, cheer up, Tsuri-kun. It's not as bad as it sometimes seems to be alone...believe me, I'd love to be alone sometimes. But I get chased everywhere. I never have free time for me that isn't filled with running or hiding..."

Miku giggled and smiled though, her expression bright as she bowed to him in the formal Japanese way.

"I'm Miku Hatsune. It's a pleasure to meet you!"
Back to top Go down
Hizuki Haruka
The Feared one
The Feared one
Hizuki Haruka

Male
Pisces Dog

Epicness:
Characters/Levels:

PostSubject: Re: Crossover. Tsurikushi and Miku{Private}   Crossover. Tsurikushi and Miku{Private} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 7:00 pm

Tsuri flashed a ghost of a smile before it vanished. "Nice to meet you to Miku....by the way..theres somet- ah...to late." His eyes flashed crimson once more, but they were no longer sad, they seemed confident and secure. Tsurikushi stood up at full height, and smirked.

"Yo. He didn't get to tell you in time I suppose. I'm the other half of his personality, the vampire half. My name is Shibashiro." He said with a happy smile. "Don't get put down by his sadness, he's always been that way. I on the other hand, no you can't enjoy life without running through it yourself!" He spread out his arms still smiling. "I shall tell you where we are from. He comes from a world known as Gensokyo, he ended up here by unluckily getting sucked into a dimensional rift." Scratching his had, Shiba looked over the roof and saw the bunch of fans squealing and running about.

He then inhaled deeply, as deep as he could. And Screamed, at a tone that was humanly impossible, it was loud as could be.

"BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE QUIET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" His shout shook the building and caused chunks of concrete to break off and hit the ground, the crowd below shut up instantly and ran away in fright. Shiba laughed out loud and turned to Miku.

"Hey I have an idea, why don't I be your bodyguard? Taking turns Tsuri and I can keep you out of harms way. Eh?"
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Hitman
Zeria Iiyasei

Female
Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Crossover. Tsurikushi and Miku{Private}   Crossover. Tsurikushi and Miku{Private} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 7:23 pm

Miku blinked and looked at Tsuri, somewhat confused. Dual personalities. She'd have to get used to that. But she bowed again, polite in every way possible. Her cyan colored hair drifted over her shoulders as she did, just brushing the ground, before she stood upright again. She sighed, however, when she heard more fan screams.

"Yare yare...when will this end...?"

And it was then that he shouted down to them to shut up. She was unbalanced, though....and toppled over as the building shook.

"Kyaaa!"

Miku groaned and rubbed her bottom as she stood up.

"Owie..."

But her face quickly lit back up as he offered to help her by being her bodyguard. She ran forward and abruptly hugged him.

"Really?! You'll do that for me!"
Back to top Go down
Hizuki Haruka
The Feared one
The Feared one
Hizuki Haruka

Male
Pisces Dog

Epicness:
Characters/Levels:

PostSubject: Re: Crossover. Tsurikushi and Miku{Private}   Crossover. Tsurikushi and Miku{Private} I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 11:18 pm

Shiba raised an eyebrow and smirked, before moving away from her and whistling as loud as he could. All of a sudden a helicopter landed on the roof behind them, the wind from its propellers causing a huge gust. Turning around the green haired man walked to the door of the Copter and opened it, and then knelled on one knee. "Princesses first." He said in his usual kind accent. His hair flying all over the place due to the wind, he had obviously done this kind of thing before. Besides, they had to get out here fast.

The fan's would surely be back..and in higher numbers..like those tusken raiders from Star wars. Despite this, Shiba smiled in spite of himself, he was enjoying the day so far, although he was sure Tsuri was objecting loudly right now.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Hitman
Zeria Iiyasei

Female
Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Crossover. Tsurikushi and Miku{Private}   Crossover. Tsurikushi and Miku{Private} I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 11:26 pm

Miku gasped as he somehow produced a helicoptor. The wind whipped her hair about wildly, and she had to hold her skirt down with her hands to keep it from blowing up and showing off parts of her she didn't want others to see.

"Waaaaah!"

A soft pink blush rose to her cheeks, however, at the princess comment. She swallowed, then climbed up into the helicopter. She didn't want to be mobbed by fans anymore, so she listened to him, hoping he would be able to keep her safe.

"Th-thank you, Tsuri-kun..."
Back to top Go down
Hizuki Haruka
The Feared one
The Feared one
Hizuki Haruka

Male
Pisces Dog

Epicness:
Characters/Levels:

PostSubject: Re: Crossover. Tsurikushi and Miku{Private}   Crossover. Tsurikushi and Miku{Private} I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 11:36 pm

Shiba climbed in after her and shut the door, as the pilot took off, he couldn't help but think he was going to enjoy this job. It was a brand new adventure. He sat down on a chair and crossed his legs, taking out a letter that was addressed to him.

"Funny how things turn out Miku...I'll read you this letter I received a few days ago."

He then read aloud.

One girl needs help
One boy needs friends
The worlds will collide
and the path will be complete
Your journey...will begin with a letter.
Whenever you read this...expect many more things to come.
Seek me out when you both find your path.
Then everything will be clear.

He stuffed the letter back in his shirt pocket and sighed. "What the heck was that supposed to mean? I'm not good with these sort of things."

Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Hitman
Zeria Iiyasei

Female
Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Crossover. Tsurikushi and Miku{Private}   Crossover. Tsurikushi and Miku{Private} I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 12:39 am

Miku listened to the words with a curious expression on her face. She wasn't sure what to make of the words. So she took the letter from him, examining it.

"Well...most of it is pretty simple. The girl is me. The boy is you"

She hummed the words as though they were lyrics, trying to figure it out.

"Ne...I wonder who this person is we're supposed to find"

She handed him back the letter, then went back to humming, this time humming her hit song "Unfragment"...
Back to top Go down
Hizuki Haruka
The Feared one
The Feared one
Hizuki Haruka

Male
Pisces Dog

Epicness:
Characters/Levels:

PostSubject: Re: Crossover. Tsurikushi and Miku{Private}   Crossover. Tsurikushi and Miku{Private} I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 3:57 am

The green haired man just yawned and sat back, who was this guy, and what did he want?

He was about to close his eyes when he looked out the window and saw a man standing on a skyscraper, he had jaw length white hair and brilliant green eyes, his hands were inside a gray jacket. He said some words that were drowned out by the helicopters sound...but Shiba read them loud and clear.

"You're going to die." Was what the man had said.

And as soon as those words were said, the helicopter lost control and plummeted toward the ocean, as they were flying over it. There was no time to escape, no time to break free, but then it happened....

There was a flash of light and He was sitting beside Miku in some...living room. Whistling could be heard in the other room, and eventually a new figure came into light.

Crossover. Tsurikushi and Miku{Private} 259_88c5d77ef4f65a473d6ab09c3782dccf

"I'm glad I was able to save you guys before that helicopter crashed. My name is Axel. Nice to meet you. And as you can probably already guess, I was the one who wrote that letter." he said mildly.

Shiba just looked dumbfounded, this day was getting weirder and weirder, just where were they now?

Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Hitman
Zeria Iiyasei

Female
Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Crossover. Tsurikushi and Miku{Private}   Crossover. Tsurikushi and Miku{Private} I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 11:00 am

Miku sat back, humming quietly as the helicopter flew along. She was a bit tired from all the running, but was glad that she'd found Tsuri, and he'd offered to help her. She didn't know what she would have done without him.

"Ne, Tsuri-kun, how much lon-Aah!"

The helicopter jerked and began to fall. She screamed in terror, clinging to Tsuri. She didn't want to die. But just as she thought death was going to consume them....they were somehow...somewhere else. She looked up from where she'd buried her face in Tsuri's shoulder, tears pouring down her cheeks.

"Oro?"

She looked in amazement at the one who called himself Axel.

"H-How did you...? I...I don't understand..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crossover. Tsurikushi and Miku{Private}   Crossover. Tsurikushi and Miku{Private} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crossover. Tsurikushi and Miku{Private}
Page 1 of 1