Reborn Requiem
What are you waiting for? A world of adventure awaits you!
Reborn Requiem
What are you waiting for? A world of adventure awaits you!
Reborn Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reborn Requiem

A new horizon is upon us.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rokudo Mukuro

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KoutaSato
[Millefore Boss]: The Two-Faced Killer
[Millefore Boss]: The Two-Faced Killer
KoutaSato

Male

Reborn OC's and other characters
Epicness:
Rokudo Mukuro Left_bar_bleue1/1Rokudo Mukuro Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Characters/Levels:

Rokudo Mukuro Empty
PostSubject: Rokudo Mukuro   Rokudo Mukuro I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 4:41 pm

Name: KoutaSato
Character: Mukuro Rokudo
Reason why you want this character: In an urge to be elaborate, I’d have to say that Mukuro is the perfect character due to his personality and also his unique powers. To put it in layman’s terms, he’s simply awesome.

Roleplay Sample:

Tap. Tap. Tap. Footsteps were heard as Mukuro Rokudo walked through what was once a Mafia base, looking around for any survivors. The Vongola’s Mist Guardian spun his trident around in his right hand, a blur of motion as he sought to sate his killing urge.

Clack. A smile appeared on the Mukuro’s face as he heard a pistol being loaded. Clearly, someone had survived his initial assault through some miracle. He licked his lips as his right eye changed forms from 四 to 三.

“Come on out now, we both know that you can’t hide your presence from me.” Mukuro chuckled, a sound that was more terrifying than one would think.

“Damn you...you killed my entire family! The boss, his bodyguards....EVERYONE!” A voice cried out from a shadowy corner, a place that would have been hidden to most others. Mukuro did not fall under the category of “most others.” The voice had wavered, and the Mist Guardian knew that this was because of the anger and fear that the man was housing at the moment. The Vongola family member didn’t blame him. In just a few instants, Mukuro had wiped out the family whilst using the Realm of Demons.

“Don’t worry. You’ve been destined to be my prey ever since the day that your boss decided to try and join the harsh world of the Mafia.” Mukuro sighed. He hadn’t heard any more signs of life since the man had loaded his gun, so he decided that it would be safe to assume there were any more survivors. Not that the assumption needed to be safe. The Mist Guardian would be fine either way.

“Rokudo Mukuro...I’ll put an end to your murderou...” Suddenly, the man started to scream. A loud hissing was heard as the man was dragged out of his hiding spot in a seething mass of venomous snakes. His entire body was bloody and bitten, so the Vongola knew that the man would be in extreme agony for a few minutes before death occurred. Such was the power of the Realm of Beasts.

“Shush. Don’t talk...just reflect on your shame. You’ve been ‘bitten to death’, as Hibari would say...” Mukuro then walked out of the headquarters, laughing maniacally as the man struggled on the floor, attempting to pull snakes off of his body in a futile attempt to survive.
Back to top Go down
Hizuki Haruka
The Feared one
The Feared one
Hizuki Haruka

Male
Pisces Dog

Reborn OC's and other characters
Epicness:
Rokudo Mukuro Left_bar_bleue1/1Rokudo Mukuro Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Characters/Levels:

Rokudo Mukuro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rokudo Mukuro   Rokudo Mukuro I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 5:09 pm

Approved!

/Moved to profiles
Back to top Go down
http://reborn-requiem.heavenforum.com

Rokudo Mukuro
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reborn Requiem :: Community :: Profiles-
Jump to: