Reborn Requiem
What are you waiting for? A world of adventure awaits you!
Reborn Requiem
What are you waiting for? A world of adventure awaits you!
Reborn Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reborn Requiem

A new horizon is upon us.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vongola Primo![Finished]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hizuki Haruka
The Feared one
The Feared one
Hizuki Haruka

Male
Pisces Dog

Reborn OC's and other characters
Epicness:
Vongola Primo![Finished] Left_bar_bleue1/1Vongola Primo![Finished] Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Characters/Levels:

Vongola Primo![Finished] Empty
PostSubject: Vongola Primo![Finished]   Vongola Primo![Finished] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 4:20 am

Name: Hizuki
Character: Giotto Sawada(Vongola Primo)
Reason why you want this character: He's always been my favorite reborn character, and he's just awesome.
Roleplay Sample:

It has been quite some time since he last stood on solid ground, thought Giotto. He had been revived...from the dead, he didn't know how or why, but here he was...in the flesh. Looking around, he sighed. Why had he been brought back from the dead? It was all nonsense to him. Stepping forwards, he took a breath of fresh for the first time in forever, he was still in Hyper dying will mode as he always was. He walked down the street and people eyed him oddly, must have been the way he was dressed. Soon he stood in front of Vongola HQ, it had changed...a lot. He was surprised on how much it changed, it was incredible. He was going to enter when something stopped his, he sensed danger and turned around to face someone, with an evil smirk on his face. He had blonde hair and a dagger in his hand, and Primo knew this man was dangerous.

Dodging the first blow, Giotto slammed his fist into the back of the man, causing him to crash down into the dirt, although Primo knew this wasn't the end of the fight. The man got back up yelling.

"No one can beat me! I'm Nazurath!" He seemed to be rather insane, so the blonde haired mafia boss knew he had to deal with his quickly. As he swung the blade at Giotto one more time, his arm was caught and began to be frozen.

"Dying will zero point breakthrough: First Edition." Spoke Primo calmly as he froze the man, sealing him. Turning around, he surveyed his surroundings once more, it had grown quiet, as if peace had settled on the area for once in a very long time. Suddenly a girl ran up to him and tackled him, she was crying.

"You saved us from that crazed killer! Thank you so much!" she wept into his chest. Allowing all her tears to flow out. Primo merely patted her on the head, the warmth of his sky dying will flame filling the entire area. "Sometimes...miracles happen. It seems you that are still here, are the ones who made that Miracle." He said with a smile on his face. Before leaving, he spoke one more calm line. "The Vongola are here to protect, if you ever need help, or ever feel in danger, come to us." He then walked into Vongola HQ, leaving everyone behind.

Only a few minutes later did the girl with the auburn hair recognize him, she stared dumbfounded. It couldn't be, that man was dead for over 500 years. He was.. "Vongola I...Vongola PRIMO!" He had come back from the dead...it was unthinkable...but he had.

A few moments later, Primo passed a man who looked awfully familiar. "Alau-.." But then he stopped as the man turned around, it was Hibari Kyouya, a man who looked very similar to Alaude in personality and appearance. Hibari raised his tonfa's and charged at Primo. "I'll Bite you to death!" he said calmly as he swung at Giotto.

Knowing this kind of personality, he merely went along with this game and dodged every single one of Hibari's attacks before smacking him into a wall. "You have a lot to learn before you can defeat me, Kyouya."

Hibari cursed and walked away, his pride hurt by this defeat. The next words Giotto heard were friendly ones.

"Ciaossu!" said Reborn from somewhere above him. He hopped down from the rafters and landed next to Giotto with a friendly wave. "How are you back here, Primo? I thought you were never going to answer to the will of the rings again?" Said Reborn with a more serious look on his face.

Primo merely shrugged. "I have no idea, somehow I ended up back alive...its really weird...heh." He gave a small smile and turned down the hall. "So I see theres a new boss now, Vongola the 11th, if I'm correct."

Reborn merely sighed. "Yeah, Tsuna decided to go back to his normal life, but not before he built this grand vongola base." He said as he motioned to the area around them.

"I Suppose not, well in any case. I'm back and I'm willing to help in anyway I can."

Reborn smiled. "Good to hear." He then turned to the bosses room. "I'm sure Nexus will be very honored and glad to meet you."
Back to top Go down
http://reborn-requiem.heavenforum.com
KoutaSato
[Millefore Boss]: The Two-Faced Killer
[Millefore Boss]: The Two-Faced Killer
KoutaSato

Male

Reborn OC's and other characters
Epicness:
Vongola Primo![Finished] Left_bar_bleue1/1Vongola Primo![Finished] Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Characters/Levels:

Vongola Primo![Finished] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vongola Primo![Finished]   Vongola Primo![Finished] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 9:01 pm

There were a few grammatical errors...but...

Approved!

Level: Master Class

/Moved to Profiles

Back to top Go down

Vongola Primo![Finished]
Page 1 of 1