Reborn Requiem
What are you waiting for? A world of adventure awaits you!
Reborn Requiem
What are you waiting for? A world of adventure awaits you!
Reborn Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reborn Requiem

A new horizon is upon us.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An event!(This one is a bit different)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hizuki Haruka
The Feared one
The Feared one
Hizuki Haruka

Male
Pisces Dog

Reborn OC's and other characters
Epicness:
An event!(This one is a bit different) Left_bar_bleue1/1An event!(This one is a bit different) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Characters/Levels:

An event!(This one is a bit different) Empty
PostSubject: An event!(This one is a bit different)   An event!(This one is a bit different) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 3:36 pm

We're having an advertising event, whoever can bring in more affiliates and members by the end of the month, gets a donation of 10,000 hitman tokens. That isn't all, they'll also be promoted to VIP membership, and enjoy the luxuries of that class. ^^.

Please post the names of sites here, as well as which members you've brought in. GO FOR IT!

As for me, how many have I gotten?

*Points to every single affiliates* :3, good luck passing me.

Also The first 3 runner up's, will have ONE of their characters moved up a class, if they can. The winner shall have two moved up.
Back to top Go down
http://reborn-requiem.heavenforum.com
KoutaSato
[Millefore Boss]: The Two-Faced Killer
[Millefore Boss]: The Two-Faced Killer
KoutaSato

Male

Reborn OC's and other characters
Epicness:
An event!(This one is a bit different) Left_bar_bleue1/1An event!(This one is a bit different) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Characters/Levels:

An event!(This one is a bit different) Empty
PostSubject: Re: An event!(This one is a bit different)   An event!(This one is a bit different) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 3:41 pm

Let me explain how you get an affiliate. You go to the site, and then find the Advertisements and Affiliates section. Then, as a Guest, create a thread that has [Affiliate Request] in it. Post information that could attract new members to the site. If you did a good enough job, the site will make an affiliate request here. Good luck!
Back to top Go down

An event!(This one is a bit different)
Page 1 of 1